Sonoma Stage Vineyard
1450-1470 Stage Gulch Road, Petaluma CA, 94954
Located in the Sonoma Coast/Petaluma Gap AVAs, Sonoma Stage Vineyard offers 58+/- total acres, with 33.39 +/- acres planted to ultra-premium Pinot Noir. 7.7 Acres were planted in 2019: 5.04 acres to Pinot Noir and 2.7 to Chardonnay.
The Petaluma Gap has a proven track record of growing quality wine grapes and produces wines for some of the region’s finest wineries including: Paul Hobbs, Flowers, Kosta Browne, Donum Estate, Hartford Family, Landmark, Ramey, Pax Mahle, Schramsberg, Spottswoode, Whitehall Lane, and many others.
- 58+/- Total Acres
- Grapes Sold to Ultra-Premium Pinot Noir Producers
- Planted Pinot Noir & Chardonnay
- Sonoma Coast and Petaluma Gap AVAs
- 20 ac/ft Reservoir
- Soil Report Available
- Two Separate Legal Parcels
- Water Rights Report Available